NOTICE OF THE REOPENING OF GL&PS FACILITIES TO PUBLIC ACCESS
On Tuesday, May 26 GL&PS will reopen its facilities to public access. Because bringing people back together might increase the odds of spreading the COVID-19 virus, we will use the safe business practices listed below to protect the health and safety of all parties. Although doing so may slightly inconvenience Customers and employees, protecting everyone’s health and safety is the primary concern.
Until further notice CUSTOMERS will be expected to:
- Follow posted signs to enter the lobby through one door and then depart through another.
- Wear a protective mask during their entire time within the GL&PS lobby. A mask will be provided for those who don’t have one. To protect the health of other Customers and of our employees, Customers refusing to wear masks will not be allowed in the lobby. They will be advised how they might conduct their business via our drive through lanes, by telephone, or through one of our electronic options.
- Follow the RED path simply to make a payment, or to follow the YELLOW path for all other Customer Service needs. Both colored paths are shown on signs and on the lobby floor.
- Maintain social distance spacing by using the spots marked on the lobby floor for both colored paths.
Also until further notice GL&PS EMPLOYEES will:
- Wear masks during face to face interactions with Customers.
- Frequently disinfect their work areas and lobby surfaces.
- NOT SERVE a Customer who refuses to wear a mask. For the protection of other Customers and of our employees, Customers without a mask will be asked to conduct their business via our drive through lanes or by telephone.