Greeneville Light and Power has an exciting new program called Community HELP (Heating Electric Lighting Program). Customers can choose to have their monthly electric bill payment rounded up to the next dollar amount with all proceeds going directly to the local Food Bank. The maximum contribution per customer is $0.99 per month.
All collected funds are distributed by the Food Bank to assist those in need of help paying their electric bills. To sign up call GLPS at 423-636-6200 or follow the instructions below:
SmartHub Mobile (Android or Apple phones/tablets)
- Access Contact Us from the menu
- Select Report an Issue/Inquiry
- Select Other Issues/General Inquiry
- Select Enroll in Community HELP
- Leave us a comment if you like and click Submit
SmartHub Web (Desktop/Laptop or if you don’t have the SmartHub App on your phone)
- Go to https://glps.smarthub.coop and select the Community HELP option from the Billing & Payments menu or just follow this simple link Community HELP.
If you have any questions about this new program please give us a call.